There were several problems following me. First, I couldn't go to academies. I only went to one academy from five. I couldn't even go to school after vacation more than a month. That is the main reason why I did not do a good job on my test that term. Second, going to that academy was so had. Most of the times, mom and I went to that academy together by the car. It was a very close academy, but very hard to go by myself. I felt the sadness of people with crutches. Of course, it was really hard, hot at summer, sweaty with red face, it's so hard to move. But the worst thing I felt was this. Everybody looked at ma, and I got everybody's attention. Somebody with an interest, and somebody with pity. I know that I look pity with red face and all that. But it was so hard doing that, having everybody's eyes.
However, happiness overcame these problems. Well, I don't think it was a good thing to do. But because I only had one academy, I had a lot of time left. Of course, I would have been really a genious if I read books that time. In 24 hours, I spent only about three hours to do my homework because it was very little amount. I ate rice very fast and took a bath very fast. Rest of the time, I played computer. Not games. I watched movies. I watched <Twilight> for at least three times a day, of course, passing a lot. I memorized that and <New Moon>. I memorized the whole movie, and it just naturally happened. My English skill got much better at that time. I found out some meanings of words, too. It became an interesting thing to me. I had a lot of fun with it. My height grew a lot. I drank milk a lot, with a powder. When I got message few months ago, like a month, the doctor told me that my left leg is shorter. That bandage bothered me from growing, but it's okay because my height grew, and even though my left leg is shorter than right one, it has only few difference.
Even though I lost many things and got a few, I found out the most important thing I would always have to think for my life, and everybody. It is that the health is the best. I knew it, of course. But I have experienced it, so I know it more specifically now. I knew myself better and lessons by my broken let. Maybe, I have to be thankful with my bike and July 19th, 2010.
Blair,
ReplyDeleteI liked the originality of your story. It was overall, a good narrative. A few areas that I think you could work on: the flow of your essay seemed a bit halting. I would suggest that you be aware of flow in your writing. Also, in your body 2, the focus of the storytelling got a bit confusing at one point because your narration shifted to how hot the summer was, when I thought the focus of the story was how uncomfortable your cast was. In addition, please be aware of grammatical errors; some of your sentences were choppy. I think you have great ideas and I would like you to push that creativity further to achieve more.